About the Course
Principles of Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
Do you want to learn more about digital marketing to impulse your career or business?
In this comprehensive course you will go from beginner to advanced within 16 hours of learning and practice.
About the Course
Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
- Avoid common mistakes that cost beginners a fortune
- Perform market research to validate your idea
- Write Copy That Sells
- Build a mailing list to perform email marketing the right way
- Get found in the search engines with SEO
- Drive Traffic & Sales to your website
- Grow audience organically on your Social Media Channels
- Learn Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Create ads with Google Adwords that make you profits
- Measure results and track success with Google Analytics
What you will learn
Objectives of the Course
Develop a correct understanding of all the essential areas of digital marketing and their roles within the online ecosystem.
Discover basic and advanced social media management techniques.
Understand the main online KPI’s, how to track them and make data based decisions.
Learn and put in practice Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords.
Who is this Course For?
Current or Pre Launch Business Owners
Before you can begin to sell your product or service to anyone else, you have to sell yourself on it. This is especially important when your product or service is similar to those around you. Knowing your digital marketing helps in creating more buzz around your brand within this already saturated atmosphere!
Anyone looking to Learn and Discover New Possibilities
Marketing is used to create, keep and satisfy the customer. With the customer as the focus of its activities, it can be concluded that Marketing is one of the premier components of Business Management – the other being Innovation.
Marketing Managers Looking to Deepen Their skills
Every day marketing professionals get more and more in contact with digital. This course will help everyone to improve their knowledge and skills in this subject.
About Nick Gvakharia
- Associate professor of Digital Marketing and Social Media at IED Madrid since 2015.
- +5 years of experience working in digital agency environments with fortune 500 companies such as Lenovo, Repsol & Coca Cola.
- Total 10 year experience working with startups and small businesses from fields of: hospitality, real estate and financial services among others.
- Skilled in managing every aspect of digital marketing, from account strategy to developing, launching, and optimising digital marketing channels.
- Vast expertise in generating traffic, leads and sales as a media buyer with over $200k spending among Adwords, Programmatic and Social Media Ads.
Some of Nick's Clients
Invest in Your Future
Sky is the Limit
It is clear that Digital Marketing is dominating the marketing landscape. It is not only benefits the businesses, but also provides promising career opportunities to aspiring digital marketers. Nowadays it is no longer sufficient to just resort to traditional marketing for business promotions and advertising. A blend of both digital and conventional marketing is necessary to achieve business goals. This Digital Marketing Course enables the participants to learn and master the complete landscape of online marketing and associated channels.