I’m pleased to announce that 18th – 29th of March 2019, I’ll be holding lectures in Tbilis, Georgia. The course is called Essential Techniques for an Advanced Digital Marketer and is designed to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the essential digital marketing techniques.
- Learn in depth about Facebook Ads and performance marketing
- Understand the main KPI’s, how to track them and make data based decisions.
Dates: 18 – 29 March
Mon / Wed / Fri: 20:00h – 22:00h
The venue is yet to be confirmed. You can view all the details of the course below. For additional information you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Course: Essential Techniques for an Advanced Digital Marketer
Lecturer: Nick Gvakharia
Short Resume of the Professor
Associate professor of Digital Marketing and Social Media at IED Madrid since 2014. +5 years of experience working in digital agency environments with fortune 500 companies such as Lenovo, Ferrero & Coca Cola. Over 10 year experience working with startups and small businesses from fields of: hospitality, real estate and financial services among others.
Skilled in managing every aspect of digital marketing, from account strategy to developing, launching, and optimizing digital marketing channels. Vast expertise in generating traffic, leads and sales as a media buyer with over $200k spending among Adwords, Programmatic and Social Media Ads.
Founder, digital consultant, project manager and media buyer @Mktmentor.com
Digital Media Buyer and Account Manager @Spiroox Media
Digital Strategist for Lenovo Mobile’s global account @ Findasense Madrid
M.A. Madrid School of Marketing – Digital Media Marketing
B.A. Saint Louis University – International Communications
Content and Structure of the Course:
- Top social media KPI’s to track and follow.
- In depth Facebook Insights and Reporting
- Defining S.M.A.R.T. Objectives
- Identifying target audience.
- Competition analysis and benchmarking
- Advanced tools for tracking performance & benchmarking – Google Analytics & Similar Web
- Owned, Earned and Paid Media.
- Inbound and outbound Marketing
- Link Baitings vs Link Building
- Social Listening Tools and reputation management.
- Advanced Tools Explained: Sprnkler, Hootsuite and Brandwatch.
- FB Ads – The principles of RTB
- Advantages of Manual Bidding
- Setting up advanced targeting: Retargeting, Lookalike, Custom and LTV Audience
- Pixel Integration and its benefits
- UGC (User generated Content) & RTM (Real Time Marketing)
- Influencers campaigns: from strategy to execution.
- Intellectual property: basic copyright regulations for social media
- Measuring ROI
- Creating Dashboards
- In each session the concepts will be explained with Powerpoint presentations, which at the end of the class will be sent to the students.
- The slides will include examples of real cases so that new concepts can be better understood.
- During the course, students will do practical exercises with real tools and budget to put into practice the learned concepts.
- At the end of each session students will be asked to write a short quiz in order to test their understanding of the basic concepts.