B2C Social Media. How to do Instagram & Facebook Right
Ok, so you want to have a presence on social media. You know you do and first thing that comes to your mind is probably facebook. You also might be thinking Instagram or Twitter. Fair enough. But what is exactly that you’re gonna get from each platform and how are you going to reach your target audience? In this article we’re going to overview the advantages and disadvantages of each platform, highlighting best practices and figure out what would be the best match for your business.
First thing first, let’s take a look and WHO are using each social media platforms.
- All types of ages and types of people.
- Lots of options of targeting and analytics
- Conversion Tracking
- Great for redirecting traffic, creating leads and creating convrsation
- Small organic reach
- Hard to increase followers organically
- Platform in growth
- 50x more engagement than Twitter
- Easy organic follower growth
- IG Ads with good targeting and analytics
- Easy to create content.
- Poor experience on desktop
- Content can only be uploaded through mobile.